Fórum sobre Diversidade Cultural
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ir para baixo
cambiribaisabela
cambiribaisabela
Admin
https://aswinxdeinfo.directorioforuns.com

Alternativa A da questão solicitada Empty Alternativa A da questão solicitada

Ter Mar 06, 2018 12:35 pm
Local culturas até gradually changing because oficial globalization. In your opinion, does globalization Destroy ou enrich cultures? Very Happy Very Happy

Última edição por cambiribaisabela em Ter Mar 06, 2018 12:47 pm, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : Escolar)
cambiribaisabela
cambiribaisabela
Admin
https://aswinxdeinfo.directorioforuns.com

Alternativa A da questão solicitada Empty Re: Alternativa A da questão solicitada

Ter Mar 06, 2018 12:54 pm
Hey, What's up! In my opinion the globalization enrich cultures, 'cause thanks to it various cultures spread around the world, in several countries, and in this way more people will add some customs and enrich their cultures more and more, so if you use a culture you're always enriching it. I love you I love you
Danilo Pereira

Alternativa A da questão solicitada Empty Re: Alternativa A da questão solicitada

Ter Mar 06, 2018 1:22 pm
What's up guys! In my opinion, globalization enrich our cultures, because it's trough it that the communication channels are formed are people interact with each other are influenced by technology obtaining it's way of life and preferences.
jackson.nunes

Ter Mar 06, 2018 2:08 pm
I don't think that globalization destroy the cultures, on the contrary, it enriches them by giving people the knowledge that they need from other places, and it enable them to respect it's cultures, even if they don't like it or like it so much to absorb something for their own, enriching it or creating another one.
KenjiErick

Qui Mar 08, 2018 10:19 am
Hi there. In my opinion the globalization doesn't destroy a certain culture, on the contrary, I think it diversifies the native culture with the characteristics of other cultures
joao satim

Alternativa A da questão solicitada Empty answer

Qui Mar 08, 2018 4:57 pm
Hello , my friend , what's up guys,
Today I am here to talk about whether globalization enrich or destroys the culture, in my opinion it enriches our cultures, because with it we get things like: Books, music, movies, theater, food, dance, among others
beatriztino

Qui Mar 08, 2018 6:28 pm
In my opinion, the globalization destroy cultures because people forget their costumes to incorporate other trends, they think to be better than of your country and It will decimating, slowly, the local cultures.
LudmillaFreitas

Qui Mar 08, 2018 9:32 pm
Hi, what's up. My name's Ludmilla.
I think that the globalization enrich cultures 'cause give us opportunity of knowledge. Lets us meet new cultures and meet a new culture don't make us forget our original culture. I can celebrate the halloween and carnaval too, for exemple. But, in Brazil any peoples think that other curtures are better and more interesting and depreciate their local curtures. I belive It happens 'cause of the prejudice with cultures originaly in Africa, how the brazilian culture, what make brazilian feel ashamed of their original culture and adopt other curtures... xx Rolling Eyes
Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos